Immediate Placement – Local Candidates Only (Not Remote)
Carrier & Technology Solutions, LLC is actively seeking a Dot Net Developer to work onsite in our Sarasota Office on a 6-month, full-time assignment (potential 6 months to permanent placement). Among other services, we offer a proprietary, cloud-based system that calculates and collects workers compensation insurance premiums using real-time payroll data. We are seeking a talented Dot Net Developer who is interested in working with this application, putting their unique skills to work for one of our highly regarded clients in the insurance industry. Only local candidates in the metropolitan Sarasota area who are available to begin work immediately can be considered at this time.
This is a very visible and significant role with excellent compensation and benefits. The .NET Developer is part of the development team responsible for the design, development, and support phases of our custom business applications. The .NET Developer will work with business users and other IT team members to conceptualize and create cutting edge products on multiple platforms. An excellent multi-tasker, the .NET Developer is able to work on multiple projects at once, with unwavering attention to detail. The essential functions of the position are as follows:
- Design and develop custom business solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts during the process of gathering business requirements with emphasis on system and technical functionality.
- Work with customer service team to support existing business applications.
- Work with our quality assurance team to facilitate application testing.
- Assist with application deployment.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations regarding processes and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle software development.
- 5+ years’ experience in C#.NET/ASP.NET design and development.
- 1+ years’ experience in Angular development.
- Understanding of Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
- Understanding of database design and programming.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and best practices.
- Business Objects development experience a plus.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work with and assist other team members as needed.
- Positive, customer service oriented, “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Education/Experience: Candidate should possess a BS Degree in an Information Technology related field or have equivalent work experience.
We would love to have you join our team! We cordially invite you to submit your resume using the link provided.
- Local candidates only
- Sorry, no third parties please