We are actively seeking a senior PHP Web Programmer for our office located in Greenville, South Carolina. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of experience creating and maintaining website code, and implementing the designer’s specifications. Must have experience as follows:
- Experience with MVC-based development practices, including PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter.
- Web services, XML, W3C XML schema, XQuery, XSLT, SOAP, REST, SAML
- Experience with complex, enterprise data driven custom website programming
- Relational database experience
- Basic graphic creation and manipulation with Photoshop or equivalent
- Excellent code self-testing and debugging skills
- Self-proofing measures utilized to insure accuracy
- Working knowledge and understanding of current trends, techniques, and mechanics in website development and security
- Must send portfolio link and/or work samples with resume. Portfolio should demonstrate level of creativity, design, and technical proficiency
- Local candidates only and no third parties please.
- Object Oriented Programming (using PHP5, PHP7)
- CSS experience
- Linux experience
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- MySQL experience
- Git and Subversion experience
Education / Experience
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum 4 years of experience.
CPCU, CIC, ARM or similar professional insurance designation highly preferred.
We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented Information Technology professional, with excellent skills, who is seeking an opportunity to take their career to the next level. This position provides a great compensation package and it is a wonderful opportunity for a talented IT professional to make a big impact.
We cordially invite you to submit your resume using the link provided. Local candidates only and no third parties please.